Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Springtime, meetings to start again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

Springtime, meetings to start again! Empty
PostSubject: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 pm

We had a little hiatus with no meetings during the crazy weather of winter these past few months! I'm building and getting more things done out side around the house and I'd love to start scheduling the meetings again, so respond to this if youre still in!

Blessings Smile

Tanulis
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
Ardillita

PostSubject: Finally!!!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:19 am

Sounds good. Although it's ony in the 50s today...I am moving to Northern KY soon (May 28) so any other day would be good!!! What a Face So sick of Cincy. P.S. My dad died. Group hug?
Back to top Go down
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:57 am

Im so sorry about your father Sad... *hugs*

If you'd like to start meeting again on sundays I'd love to have you! I have all day off now so unless work desperately needs me (and if they do I'll only work a lunch shift, until 4 usually) I'll be available all day. Laurent has been over alot more recently too, so I hope to see more people this season, maybe some new faces Smile

This coming sunday I'll be available all day, but the sunday after I'll be in Red River Gorge. Let me know if you'd like to come this sunday!
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:08 am

This Sunday I'm free. Let me know what time and I'll be there. Also I have a lot of cornmeal that I'm trying to use up before I move so I'll bring cornbread!! Hope to see Laurent & the gang.
Back to top Go down
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:24 pm

be here around 5pm, and we'll have some catching up to do!
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:25 pm

I'll be there around 5 Sunday then! See ya (very) soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springtime, meetings to start again!   Springtime, meetings to start again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springtime, meetings to start again!
Page 1 of 1