Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More news! And new meeting place!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

More news! And new meeting place! Empty
PostSubject: More news! And new meeting place!   More news! And new meeting place! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 pm

So the last meeting was really fun, I loved reviewing Dewitched, LMAO! Was a great night, super peaceful and we shared some more books. Very soon we'll meet in our permanent meeting area thats (gasp!) NOT STARBUCKS! lol. We'll meet at the pavilion near the back of the playground (nearest to the woods and pond) at Harbin park at least once a month, ideally once every 2 weeks. There is a barbecue pit there for some food that I'll gladly make, but we can also use it for elemental spellwork, which I'll show some of you some new things every meeting! I'm super excited that we've got enough people who are willing to come on a regular basis and move this group forward.

I never knew that making this forum and scheduling these meetings would turn into such great friendships with everyone, and I love to have you my friends with me as we expand this group and become more adept in the Wiccan path together. Laurent will be getting his official initiation ceremony this coming Samhain, which is his birthday. Everything is working out great for him in his path, and I am so excited to have him as a future student to help guide him along as well.

Blessings everyone, I love you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
SkyFeather
Admin
SkyFeather

PostSubject: Re: More news! And new meeting place!   More news! And new meeting place! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Last meeting was lots of fun, we will see you all at the park next time. Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myhedhertz.deviantart.com
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: More news! And new meeting place!   More news! And new meeting place! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Loved seeing everyone again! And I took Dewitched home and read the whole entire book (why????).. Even the introduction was hysterical- the author stated that just looking into these "demonic forces" of Wicca caused horrible things to happen to him and his family! He mentioned terrible occurences whose only possible explanation could be an attack by the evil forces of witchcraft; for example, his minivan's transmission needed to be repaired!! (NOOOO!!! My minivan!! Satan has done it again!) I wonder if Jesus fixes minivans? Or is he more a Prius/bicycle kind of guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More news! And new meeting place!   More news! And new meeting place! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More news! And new meeting place!
Page 1 of 1