Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:25 pm

CHeck out the new photos of the place we just bought! The temple will now be built here! The future of the group is so bright!

Heres the link to my facebook album: https://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=23482&id=100000201702364&ref=pb

Last edited by Tanulis on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 am

A Stream runs through the front of the property. Yes, were in love... lol

ALSO, Where I was standing(taking the photo) was the ''parking area'' of our house, which is already paved and will hold several cars for the meetings. You walk across the creek on that little land bridge at the bottom of the photo. =D!

Heres where the temple will be built, right there near the concrete block things.

Here is the HUGE deck in the front, its always shaded by the giant trees all around, and you can hear the stream flowing as you come out the front door.

Here is a small barbecue area around the back, we'll have another gazebo, chairs, and above ground firepit here! We'll also use this as the meeting area until I get the temple built!

Heres a look of the backyard from the walk-out kitchen door. Another view of where the temple will be built.
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 am

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Are we meeting there Sun or at Harbin Pk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:03 pm

We'll meet at harbin park this sunday around 4:30. Were closing on the house on the 29th of this month, and thats when we'll get the keys. From that point, we'll start meeting there. This will be the last time we meet for this month, which will give me time to get the house fixed up nice before we meet up again! Ardillita said she would be out of town on the 27th for family reasons, which would have been the 2 weeks after this sunday. We cant meet 2 weeks after that since its July 4th (unless you guys want to come party at my house with fireworks, lol). So the next time we'll meet up after this sunday will be Sunday, July 11th.

By that time, I'll have a few things done with the interior, and we'll have a small setup outside for our meetings until the temple is built. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)   

Back to top Go down

Future 'Temple of Sucellos', Tanulis and Skyfeather's new home. =)
Page 1 of 1