Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hellooooo! Anybody out there??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ardillita

Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Showed up again at Harbin in the back woods there and no one came!! Are we no longer meeting? Sheould we schedule less frequently? Does (rain) water actually melt us?? Ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm

I am so sorry, I have been unbelievably busy and totally forgot. Im working on getting a house at the present time and having meetings there, its just all been totally sucking up all my free time. GAH! Im sorry! ='(!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Ugh, I feel like such a piece of shit. Ive had so much on my mind lately.... Im going to make a second post to express how sorry I am. =(
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:44 am

I completely forgot about Sunday. I checked here frequently to see if we were going. No one said anything, so I assumed everyone else forgot. I apologize Ardillita.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:27 am

Hey, just glad to know everyone is still alive!! Although my husband still thinks "yall need a wuppin'" (too many years living near near KY??)
So when is our next meeting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:41 am

Officially it WILL be 2 weeks from now. I will set lots of failsafe event notices to remind me, but the exciting news is that If I get a house we can have the meetings there from now on, thats where I'll build the temple and have big gatherings on the holidays. wooo!
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:20 am

That sounds fantastic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:56 am

That would be great for the cold months (although Starbucks would miss us)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:04 am

Cold or Warm months, I will be building a GIANT gazebo with exotic flowers and a HUGE firepit. So it should be good for year round meetings.
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:17 am

That sounds fantastic!! I love firepits! (I'll bring marshmallows!) So catch me up here-you already have property and you are trying to build the house, or you are trying to buy a house already built?
Also, I have been reading a great book on Norse/Saxon paganism - Travels Through Middle Earth by Alaric Albertsson (try to say that name fast). Highly recommend it! It's very focused on respect for dieties, building a proper relationship and he really talks about that "should be common sense" stuff that many gloss over. What he says really makes a lot of sense. I'm only halfway through but it's a good read so far.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm

what were in the process of doing is getting a house thats been built already. Its off the road and it backs up to TONS of woods. We'll also have hens and goats, and a small greenhouse. Once we get into the ''pending'' status, where no one else can buy it. I'll show it to you guys =). Right now were getting financing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo! Anybody out there??   Hellooooo! Anybody out there?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo! Anybody out there??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Age Thought :: Cincinnati Pagan Networking: Wicca, Druidry, Celtic Shamanism, etc.-
Jump to: