Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Empty
PostSubject: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Hope to see you all at our next meeting, April 18th! I'll bring some more information on different simple forms of divination, as well as showing how the I Ching works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm ready for the day to come.
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:44 pm

See everyone soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Homework!!   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 am

This Sunday's meeting is coming up soon....I could use a good discussion! Tanulis, I was wondering if we could all contribute something one of these meetings (no offense, but you seem to have taken on a lot of the work, which I know can get old and I think that everyone needs to be challenged a bit, you know?).
Some Ideas: Bring a copy of your favorite devotion, maybe a story of a god or goddess that we may not know (or need to be reminded of), bring instructions for a craft/ project related to your path, some piece of instruction from your particular path that has been useful for you(we don't all do exactly the same thing, you know) or come with a question for discussion!!

Let me know what you think..................
Back to top Go down
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 am

Thats totally fine! Yes, some days I struggle with myself on what to bring/talk about. I have some new books though which have really helped with handfasting rituals and such, so we can talk about that also. I have always wanted others to contribute, I never want you to think Im forcing anyone to do all MY stuff, lol. Let me know if my speeches get boring or tedious (it happens once in a while)! =)
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 pm

HAHAHA no I didn't think you were forcing us to do all your stuff or that you had boring speeches (OK, there was that one--zzzzz hee hee juuuust kidding). It's just that since we're kind of a newly forming group, I thought it would be good to make sure everyone is contributing as much as they are able and knows that they need to do so (both for the groups's spiritual growth and for their own)...
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Great idea, Ardillita. Tanulis, I never think your speeches, or ideas get boring. After each meeting I'm in such a positive mood.
I'll try to bring something this week.
Back to top Go down
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Hope everyone here has a happy, safe, peaceful and blessed summer! HAPPY BELTANE! See you fellows tomorrow!

Blessings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)   Boo! Next meeting? yes. =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boo! Next meeting? yes. =)
Page 1 of 1