Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Meet!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon

Jonathon

Merry Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Meet!   Merry Meet! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Merry Meet all! My name is Jonathon, and I live in the Cincinnati area, not more than 2 miles from Winton Woods. I'm 29, single, and looking to meet interesting people and making new friends.

I live next to a lot that has been wooded since I can remember, and would like to start my practice there, but as of right now, I'm kinda keeping my spiritual beliefs to myself because My family doesn't understand... (I tried to broach the topic... Solid brick wall.).

Other than that, Let the Trebuchet's loose and declare seige!
Back to top Go down
Ardillita

Merry Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet!   Merry Meet! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm sure a lot of us have been through the brick wall scenario with at least one member of our families before. I personally no longer live close to my family, and so there is not as much chance to butt heads about that . It's tough, at first, becoming aware of a spiritual need and wanting to connect with it and others in your path when your family is not about to accept that, but fortunately there are others that have been there (and are still there!) It's great that you live near woods though- use that to your advantage!! No need to be noisy about it- you could start just by offering incense, acorns, whatever, and meditating on your dieties!
Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Laurent

Merry Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet!   Merry Meet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Meet!   Merry Meet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Meet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Age Thought :: Cincinnati Pagan Networking: Wicca, Druidry, Celtic Shamanism, etc.-
Jump to: