Earth Spirituality - Shamanism - Druidry - Witchcraft - Occult - New Age Thought

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HI all introduce myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scorpiomoon

PostSubject: HI all introduce myself   Sun May 03, 2009 6:37 pm

I just happened to come across this on Witchvox and was pleasently surprised to see discussion group going. Ive been a pagan for several years, and during the last couple my journeys took me in all sorts of directions. Its been years since i have networked or even socialized with fellow pagans. In the last month the signs have been there that my period of isolation has ended. Alas I work 2 jobs, and don't drive. Between only having one day off a week, and depending on public transit, the groups that I know off makes it impossible to even try and meet with them. As far as me goes, I live in Clifton, have 3 cats and a dog, and been in a longterm relationship for 8 years. Well hoping to chat with open minded fellow pagans,

Merry Meet and Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: HI all introduce myself   Fri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Thats fantastic, nice to meet you and welcome! Its not quite as busy as I'd like it to be, but its definitely growing steadily! Thanks for posting!

You say youre from Clifton? Thats not far from me, I live in Westwood. Its a hell-hole here but at least the gym is close lol. I also have a large patch of woods right next to my apartment, and I am in the process of making an altar next to some larger trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
Amon

Amon

PostSubject: Re: HI all introduce myself   Fri May 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Forums! Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lavenderfaery

PostSubject: Hello scorpiomoon   Sat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Hello, I'm glad to see there are others close by to my place. I am pagan and have been studying Wicca on and off for years now. I have really wanted to meet with more like minded people. I have made it out to a few witches of eastgate meetings before thanks to other people driving me, but i haven't been able to meet nearly as much as i would like to because i don't drive. I just got a apartment with some of my friends in Corryville and would like to see more local pagan events.
You have a patch of woods next to your apartment, tanulis? I wish i lived closer to one of the parks. Well, it will be interesting to see how this forum grows.

Blessings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanulis
Admin
Tanulis

PostSubject: Re: HI all introduce myself   Sat May 23, 2009 5:57 pm

nice to meet you also Lavender! Is that group still meeting in Eastgate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reverbnation.com/ryangoodlett
lavenderfaery

PostSubject: witches of eastgate   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 am

Yes they do. More information is available here http://witches.meetup.com/678/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardillita

PostSubject: Re: HI all introduce myself   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Good to know you're nearby. I'm a Cliftonite too... maybe I'll see you at one of the meetings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI all introduce myself   

Back to top Go down

HI all introduce myself
Page 1 of 1